Motivational quotes about life: Hi there, In this article I will be sharing some of the latest motivational quotes and status for boys and girls.
The term motivation is derived from the Latin word ’emover’ which implies ‘to move’. It is the act of stimulating someone or oneself to get a desired course of action, to push the right button to get desired action.
There are thousands of motivations around us. Such as motivation from books, motivation from quotes, motivation from the seminar, motivation from water, motivation from trees, motivation from kids, motivation from parents, motivation from teachers etc. But we can’t identify all of them.
This article contains motivational quotes about life, motivational status in Hindi, motivational thoughts in Hindi, motivational quotes for students, motivational images in Hindi, motivational quotes for success and much more. So let’s explore.
- 1 Latest Motivational quotes about life
- 2 Best Motivational thoughts in English
- 3 Inspiring motivational quotes for success
- 4 Motivational and inspirational quotes
- 5 Motivational quotes for studying
- 6 Motivational good morning
- 7 Motivational quotes for work
- 8 Motivational work quotes
- 9 Motivational quotes for students
- 10 Motivational business quotes
- 11 motivational captions
- 12 motivational quotes for women
- 13 motivational Monday quotes
- 14 motivational quotes for athletes
- 15 motivational status in hindi
- 16 motivational hindi shayari
- 17 motivational video in hindi
- 18 motivational images in hindi
- 18.1 motivational gym quotes
- 18.2 motivational hd wallpapers
- 18.3 motivational speech in hindi
- 18.4 motivational pictures
- 18.5 motivational messages
- 18.6 motivational video download
Latest Motivational quotes about life
“If you want to achieve excellence, you can get there today. As of this second, quit doing less-than-excellent work.” —Thomas J. Watson
“All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” —Michael John Bobak
“You may only succeed if you desire succeeding; you may only fail if you do not mind failing.” —Philippos
“Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear–not absence of fear.” —Mark Twain
“Only put off until tomorrow what you are willing to die having left undone.” —Pablo Picasso
“People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing–that’s why we recommend it daily.” –Zig Ziglar
“We become what we think about most of the time, and that’s the strangest secret.” —Earl Nightingale
“The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.” —Vidal Sassoon
“Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears. ” —Les Brown
“I find that when you have a real interest in life and a curious life, that sleep is not the most important thing.” —Martha Stewart
“It’s not what you look at that matters, it’s what you see.” —Anonymous
“The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.” —Colin R. Davis
“The function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers.” —Ralph Nader
“Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.” —Maya Angelou
“As we look ahead into the next century, leaders will be those who empower others.” —Bill Gates
“A real entrepreneur is somebody who has no safety net underneath them.” —Henry Kravis
“The first step toward success is taken when you refuse to be a captive of the environment in which you first find yourself.” —Mark Caine
Best Motivational thoughts in English
Don’t be afraid to stand for what you believe in, even if that means standing alone.. – Andy Biersack
“The best revenge is massive success.” – Frank Sinatra
“Forget all the reasons it won’t work and believe the one reason that it will.” – Unknown
“I am thankful for all of those who said NO to me. Its because of them I’m doing it myself.” – Albert Einstein
“The only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle.” – Steve Jobs
“Life is short, live it. Love is rare, grab it. Anger is bad, dump it. Fear is awful, face it. Memories are sweet, cherish it.” – Unknown
“When you say “It’s hard”, it actually means “I’m not strong enough to fight for it”. Stop saying its hard. Think positive!” – Unknown
“Life is like photography. You need the negatives to develop.” – Unknown
“Don’t worry about failures, worry about the chances you miss when you don’t even try.” – Jack Canfield
“The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow. For every challenge encountered there is opportunity for growth.” – Unknown
“Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs.” – Farrah Gray
“The only thing that stands between you and your dream is the will to try and the belief that it is actually possible.” – Joel Brown
“Self confidence is the most attractive quality a person can have. how can anyone see how awesome you are if you can’t see it yourself?” – Unknown
Inspiring motivational quotes for success
“You cannot judge what should bring others joy, and others cannot judge what should bring you joy.”
– Alan Cohen
“In our daily lives, we must see that it is not happiness that makes us grateful, but the gratefulness that makes us happy.”
– Albert Clarke
“We don’t develop courage by being happy every day. We develop it by surviving difficult times and challenging adversity.”
– Barbara De Angelis
“Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions.”
– Dalai Lama
“Focus on the journey, not the destination. Joy is found not in finishing an activity but in doing it.”
– Greg Anderson
“Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.”
– Jim Rohn
“Happiness is letting go of what you think your life is supposed to look like and enjoying it for everything that it is.”
– Mandy Hale
“If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough.”
– Oprah Winfrey
“Be so happy that when others look at you they become happy too.”
Motivational and inspirational quotes
11. “Success is not the key to happiness, happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.” Albert Schweitzer
12. “Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome.” Arthur Ashe
13. “Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.” Bruce Lee
14. “Success isn’t measured by money or power or social rank. Success is measured by your discipline and inner peace.” Mike Ditka
15. “All you need in this life is ignorance and confidence, and then success is sure.” Mark Twain
16. “Find out who you are and be that person. That’s what your soul was put on this Earth to be. Find that truth, live that truth and everything else will come.” Ellen Degeneres
17. “The real secret of success is enthusiasm.” Walter Chrysler
18. “Happiness is anyone and anything that’s loved by you.” Charlie Brown
19. “If you work just for money, you’ll never make it, but if you love what you’re doing and you always put the customer first, success will be yours.” Ray Kroc
20. “Success must never be measured by how much money you have.” Zig Ziglar
Motivational quotes for studying
1 – “Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do.” – Pelé, Brazilian football legend.
2 – “Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.” – Stephen King, author.
3 – “An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.”- Benjamin Franklin, writer and polymath.
4 – “I don’t love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful.” – Natalie Portman, actress.
5 – “If you work hard enough and assert yourself, and use your mind and imagination, you can shape the world to your desires.” – Malcolm Gladwell, author.
6 – “I do not know anyone who has got to the top without hard work. That is the recipe. It will not always get you to the top, but it should get you pretty near.” – Margaret Thatcher, former British Prime Minister.
7 – “Learning is the only thing the mind never exhausts, never fears, and never regrets.” – Leonardo da Vinci, inventor and polymath.
8 – “If people knew how hard I worked to achieve my mastery, it wouldn’t seem so wonderful after all.”
– Michelangelo, artist.
9 – “That which we persist in doing becomes easier for us to do; not that the nature of the thing itself is changed, but that our power to do is increased.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson, lecturer and poet.
10 – “Winners embrace hard work. They love the discipline of it, the trade-off they’re making to win. Losers, on the other hand, see it as punishment. And that’s the difference.”
– Lou Holtz, American football coach.
Motivational good morning
I love that this morning’s sunrise does not define itself by last night’s sunset.Steve Maraboli
I’m going to make everything around me beautiful – that will be my life. Elsie de Wolfe
There is a morning inside you waiting to burst open into light
Every day is a chance to change your life. Kush and Wizdom
Every day is a new beginning. Take a deep breath, smile and start again.Anonymous
The sun will rise and we will try again.Anonymous
Wake up! This world that you dream holds nothing to fear.Rumi
With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.Eleanor Roosevelt
Look for something positive in every day, even if some days you have to look a little harder.Anonymous
What if every day is the perfect day to finally be exactly who you were always meant to be? Tyler Knott Gregson
Motivational quotes for work
1. To be successful, the first thing to do is fall in love with your work. – Sister Mary Lauretta
2. Trust not what inspires other members of society to choose a career. Trust what inspires you. – The Lazy Person’s Guide to Success
3. You are what you do. If you do boring, stupid, monotonous work, chances are you’ll end up boring, stupid, and monotonous. – Bob Black
4. I believe you are your work. Don’t trade the stuff of your life, time, for nothing more than dollars. That’s a rotten bargain. – Rita Mae Brown
5. Make no little plans; they have no magic to stir men’s blood . . . Make big plans; aim high in hope and work. – Daniel Burnham, American architect (1846 – 1912)
6. You can’t depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus. - Mark Twain
7. A career is wonderful, but you can’t curl up with it on a cold night. – Marilyn Monroe
8. I’d rather be a failure at something I love than a success at something I hate. – George Burns
9. I’m sick of people sittin’ in chairs stating their problems. Then we roll the videotape… then we have our experts on the topic… I’m in the ‘What’s next?’ phase of my career. – Oprah Winfrey
10. Never say anything about yourself you do not want to come true. – Brian Tracy, American Author
Motivational work quotes
11. If we resist our passions, it is more through their weakness than from our strength. – Francois de la Rochefoucauld, French Author
12. The biggest mistake that you can make is to believe that you are working for somebody else…The driving force of a career must come from the individual. Remember: Jobs are owned by the company, you own your career! – Earl Nightingale, Motivational Speaker
13. The people who get on in this world are the people who get up and look for the circumstances they want, and, if they can’t find them, make them. – George Bernard Shaw
14. If people knew how hard I worked to get my mastery, it wouldn’t seem so wonderful after all. - Michelangelo
15. Your work is to discover your work and then with all your heart to give yourself to it. - Buddha
16. If you have to support yourself, you had bloody well better find some way that is going to be interesting. - Katherine Hepburn
17. My mother said to me, “If you become a soldier, you’ll be a general, if you become a monk you’ll end up as the pope.” Instead, I became a painter and wound up as Picasso. – Pablo Picasso
18. Passion will move men beyond themselves, beyond their shortcomings, beyond their failures. – Joseph Campbell, American Mythologist, Writer, and Lecturer
19. Any human being is really good at certain things. The problem is that the things you’re good at come naturally. And since most people are pretty modest instead of an arrogant S.O.B. like me, what comes naturally, you don’t see as a special skill. It’s just you. It’s what you’ve always done. - Stephen Jay Gould, Evolutionary Scientist
20. If you don’t stand for something, you’ll fall for anything. – Michael Evans
Motivational quotes for students
1. Develop a passion for learning. If you do, you will never cease to grow.” Anthony J.1 D’Angelo
2. “The roots of education are bitter, but the fruit is sweet.” Aristotle
3. “Education is what remains after one has forgotten what one has learned in school.” Albert Einstein.
4. “Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.” Nelson Mandela
5. “Strive for Progress, Not perfection.” Unknown
6. “You can get help from teachers, but you are going to have to learn a lot by yourself, sitting alone in a room.” Seuss
7. “Education is for improving the lives of others and for leaving your community and world better than you found it.” Marian Wright Edelman.
8. “The essence of knowledge is, having it, to apply it; not having it, to confess your ignorance.”Confucius.
9. “We learn more by looking for the answer to a question and not finding it than we do from learning the answer itself.” Lloyd Alexander
10. “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” John Woode
Motivational business quotes
“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” –Thomas Edison
“The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” –Mark Twain
“Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude.” –Zig Ziglar
“You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” –Wayne Gretzky
“Outstanding people have one thing in common: An absolute sense of mission.” –Zig Ziglar
“Whatever you are, be a good one.” –Abraham Lincoln
No rain. No flowers.
Shine like the stars.
You make my heart smile.
You will forever be my always.
Your voice is my favorite sound.
Throw kindness around like confetti.
My favorite place is inside your hug.
I still fall in love with you every day.
You smile, I smile. That’s how it works.
She was a rainbow, but he was color blind.
We were born to be real, not to be perfect.
motivational quotes for women
The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud. — Coco Chanel
Stop wearing your wishbone where your backbone ought to be. — Elizabeth Gilbert
Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. The fearful are caught as often as the bold. — Helen Keller
I know for sure that what we dwell on is what we become. — Oprah Winfrey
If you’re not making mistakes, then you’re not making decisions. — Catherine Cook
I have learned over the years that when one’s mind is made up, this diminishes fear; knowing what must be done does away with fear. — Rosa Parks
Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live in? — Caroline Myss
motivational Monday quotes
“Yay, Monday!” Said no one… Ever”
“Monday is a basic bitch.”
“Mondays take a little more coffee and a lot more mascara.”
“Monday: nothing a bit of shopping can’t fix.”
“May your coffee be strong and your Monday productive.”
“Dear Monday, my mama don’t like you and she likes everyone.”
“This is the mondayest Monday that ever mondayed.”
“Maybe Monday doesn’t like you either.”
motivational quotes for athletes
“I never left the field saying I could have done more to get ready and that gives me piece of mind.”
– Peyton Manning
“Leadership, like coaching, is fighting for the hearts and souls of men and getting them to believe in you.”
– Eddie Robinson
“You win some, you lose some, and some get rained out, but you gotta suit up for them all.”
– J. Askenberg
“Always make a total effort, even when the odds are against you.”
motivational status in hindi
किस्मत तो उनकी भी होती है, जिनके हाथ नहीं होते।
संघर्ष इंसान को मजबूत बनाता है! फिर चाहे वो कितना भी कमजोर क्यो न हो।
जिंदगी में तकलीफ़ कितनी भी हो कभी हताश मत होना क्योकि धुप कितनी भी तेज हो समंदर कभी सुखा नहीं होता।
सारे सबक किताबों में नहीं मिलते यारों कुछ सबक जिंदगी भी सिखाती हैं।
यदि परिस्थितियों पर आपकी मजबूत पकड़ हैं, तो जहर उगलने वाले भी आपका कुछ नहीं बिगाड़ सकते।
अगर हारने से डर लगता है तो, जितने की इच्छा कभी मत रखना।
motivational hindi shayari
गुजरी हुई जिंदगी को कभी याद ना कर,
तकदीर में जो लिखा है उसकी फरियाद ना कर,
जो होगा वो होकर रहेगा,
तु कल की फिकर में अपनी आज की हंसी बर्बाद ना कर!
राह संघर्ष की जो चलता है,
वो ही संसार को बदलता हैं,
जिसने रातों से है जंग जीती..
सुबह सूर्य बनकर वही चमकता है।
ज़िन्दगी के उलझे सवालो के जवाब ढूंढता हु,
कर सके जो दर्द कम, वोह नशा ढूंढता हु,
वक़्त से मजबूर, हालात से लाचार हु मैं..
जो देदे जीने का बहाना ऐसी राह ढूंढता हु।
चमक सूरज की नहीं मेरे किरदार की है,
खबर ये आसमाँ के अखबार की है,
मैं चलूँ तो मेरे संग कारवाँ चले,
बात गुरूर की नहीं, ऐतबार की है।
motivational video in hindi
motivational images in hindi
motivational gym quotes
Build your body, build your character
I’m not on steroids, but thanks for asking…
I got 99 problems but a BENCH ain’t one.
When the going gets tough the tough gets going
Rise & Grind
You can’t flex fat so shut up and lift.
With great size comes great responsibility
Go hard or go home.
motivational hd wallpapers
motivational speech in hindi
You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.
Go as long as you can and then take another step.
Storm makes trees deeper roots.
Hope is the only thing stronger than fear.
Every moment is a beginning
Never, never, never give up. -Winston Churchill
Don’t wait. The time will never be just right. -Napoleon Hill
If not us, who? If not now, when? -John F. Kennedy
Everything you can imagine is real. -Pablo Picasso
I can, therefore I am. -Simone Weil
motivational video download
motivational lines in hindi
कभी मत सोचिये कि आत्मा के लिए कुछ असंभव है, ऐसा सोचना सबसे बड़ा विधर्म है, अगर कोई पाप है, तो वो यही है; ये कहना कि तुम निर्बल हो या अन्य निर्बल हैं।
जितना एक मूर्ख वयक्ति किसी बुद्धिमानी भरे उत्तर से नहीं सीख सकता उससे अधिक एक बुद्धिमान एक मूर्खतापूर्ण प्रश्न से सीख सकता है।
इस बात को व्यक्त मत होने दीजिये कि आपने क्या करने के लिए सोचा है, बुद्धिमानी से इसे रहस्य बनाये रखिये और इस काम को करने के लिए दृढ रहिये।
शिक्षा सबसे अच्छी मित्र है। एक शिक्षित व्यक्ति हर जगह सम्मान पता है, शिक्षा सौंदर्य और यौवन को परास्त कर देती है।
motivational images hd
motivational youtube videos
motivational video status
motivational urdu shayari
बेझिझक मुस्कुराये जो भी गम है,
जिंदगी में टेंशन किसको कम है,
अच्छा या बुरा तो केवल भ्रम है,
जिंदगी का नाम ही कभी ख़ुशी कभी गम है
उलझी शाम को पाने की ज़िद न करो,
जो ना हो अपना उसे अपनाने की ज़िद न करो,
इस समंदर में तूफ़ान बहुत आते है,
इसके साहिल पर घर बनाने की ज़िद न करो.
जितना बडा सपना होगा
उतनी बडी तकलीफें होगी
और जितनी बडी
तकलीफें होगी उतनी
बडी कामयाबी होगी
I hope you liked this article. Share this with your friends. Keep visiting our site. Thanks for reading this.